Tamari
OMG no saben que feliz me puse cuando lo vi*¬* acabo de encontrarlo pero vine rapidísimo a postearlas sólo para ustedes!!! no me pude aguantar hasta mañana XD
---------------------------
OMG you don't know how happy i was when i saw it*¬* I just found it but i came as fast as i could only to make a post for you!!! i couln't wait until tomorrow XD


Su cabello luce bastante diferente a lo usual, pero pienso que se ve lindo*--*
-------------------------
His hair looks some different at the normal, but i think he looks nice*--*


Aww no me mires así!!>-< me dan ganas de tirarme sobre él y abrazarlo! qué pensaban que iba a decir otra cosa?¬¬ pervertid@s! XD yo no soy asi cof cof XD
--------------------------------------
Aww don't look at me like this!!>-< i want to jump over him and embrace him! Did you think that i was going to say another thing?¬¬ perverts! XD i'm not like this cof cof XD


OMG! Sexy sexy!!!!!*¬*
Ahora si que me tiro sobre él pero para otra cosa!!! ya lo saben, no hace falta que explique no? XD
-----------------------------------
Now i jump over him but to do another thing!!! you know, i don't have to explain right? XD

Credits: sanspo.com + kokayz.livejournal.com
Shared by: Tamari {Forgotten Season}

Etiquetas: edit post
0 Responses

Publicar un comentario